Graphic Designer / Videographer
Graphic Designer / Videographer for Satuvision
With requirements :
- You are a professional graphic designer/videographer, reliable, honest, and on time.
- You can communicate with clients in English with ease to explain what you do/need to
create the perfect photo.
- Organized: You love planning your shoots and creating storyboards. You never trigger
without thinking about your/client's goal.
- Creative: You can work independently or follow the guidelines. Have a high imagination to
create content that sells and aesthetically.
- Artistic eye: You can choose the correct frame, and angle, use natural and artificial lights
and arrange a scene to create a story.
- An eye for detail: You can't let any details slip to consistently produce only the highest
quality photos. Your motto is “Do it right”.
- Skilled: You know how to use Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, or
- Efficient: You possess good time-management skills.
- Any knowledge in graphical design and/or illustration would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- You have your own Camera and Lens (DSLR full frame would be great) and Editing
tools (It's better to have a laptop with good specifications, so you can work in the
office & in thefield)
- Available: Monday through Friday
- Hours: 40 Hours per week
- At least 2 years of professional experience with outside and inside photography.
What You’ll do :
- Prepare, Setup, and Organize Shootings.
- Take interior and exterior videos of buildings and rooms and products.
- Edit photographs using Adobe Editing Tool or equivalents in order to deliver
- Name, date, sort, and organize photo/videos in folders. Be responsible for our internal
Photo Studio and equipment.
- Create visuals based on the specifications.
- Make rough drafts and present the ideas.
- Create illustrations, logos, and other designs by hand or with software.
- For each graphic, use the appropriate colors and layouts.
- Collaborate with copywriters and the creative director to create the final design.
- Make certain that the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work in a Team and can follow orders.
- Transportation: Your own transportation.
If you're interested, send your CV and recent Portfolio in English to apply!
Jl. Pulau Komodo I No.4, Dauh Puri Klod, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80114
Dapatkan Notifikasi Lowongan Pekerjaan Terbaru
Platform paling canggih dan ramah pengguna untuk peluang kerja di Bali.
Pulau Komodo I No. 4, Dauh Puri Klod, Denpasar Barat, Bali, 80114, Indonesia
Setiap Hari 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
2021. Loker-Bali oleh SATUVISION
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.